About our Branch
Cumbria and North Lancs Health branch has around 7200 members. We cover NHS hospitals and private sector. From Carlisle to Lancaster and Barrow to Workington.
- Liz Walsh – joint branch secretary and convenor for cpft – Elizabeth.email@example.com – 075006055625
- Andrea McLaughlin – joint branch secretary and convenor for cic – Andrea.firstname.lastname@example.org – 07551619301
- Dave waddington – chair and cpft convenor – David.email@example.com – 07552216331
- Sandra Sullivan – convenor wch – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07543126005
- Michelle Dodd – convenor cpft – Michelle.email@example.com – 07917266192
- Theresa knowles – convenor mbht – Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org – 07503899566
- Russell law – health and safety rep – Russell.law.@cumbria.nhs.uk
- Bev Griffiths – women’s rep – Beverley.email@example.com
- Iain mooney – young members rep – Iain.firstname.lastname@example.org – 07551005361
- Ben Moore – welfare officer – email@example.com
- Aidan Leonard – treasurer and rep cic – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you struggling to make ends-meet? Bbc2 want to interview people in work hit by pay freezes/ caps. It’s for a sympathetic documentary on the impact of austerity on [just about managing] households. Filming takes place between now and the end of 2018. Either email your details to press@unisons media team or call 02071215466 thank you.
One team for patient care
Unison knows that without porters, cleaners, it staff and medical secretaries to name a few, the nhs simply won’t work. Historically support staff have been the first to be targeted for redundancy, down bandingand recruitment-freezes and we think it’s unfair that the nhs support staff don’t always get the recognition they deserve.
All nhs north Cumbria acute nursing and hca staff meetings have been arranged about the proposed shift changes. Please try and attend.
Tuesday 11 July 1300 1400 in the boardroom
Thursday 20 July 1200 1300 in the boardroom
Monday 24 July 1600 1700 in the pathology meeting room